Childcare Resource and Referral (CCR&R)
Our work is to ensure that every family in Lake County — particularly those in need — has access to systems of early care and education no matter their income. We work with early childhood educators, giving them training, resources, and support, and we work with families of young children to ensure they have access to safe, affordable, and high-quality options for all of their childcare needs.
We will get up and do the work until every Lake County family has the support that they need.
Find the high-quality, affordable childcare for your family.
Get training, find resources, or start caring for children.
- January 2021 – CCRR Newsletter in English and in Spanish
- December 2020 – Child Care Assistance Program 3 Month Auto-Extension
- December 4, 2020 Instruction For Oct 2020 Through Aug 2021 Billing To Providers
- Restore Illinois License Day Care Guidance & License Exempt School Age Guidance Policy Guide 2020
- October 19, 2020 Day Care and License Exempt School Age Guidance Release (Spanish)
- October 19, 2020 Day Care and License Exempt School Age Guidance Release (Chinese)
- Rate Chart Effective 07/01/2020
- July 2, 2020 Child Care Payment Update
- May & June
- Center & Licensed Home May And June Attendance Exemption Form – REQUIRED
- License Exempt Home May And June Attendance Exemption Form – REQUIRED
- GUIDANCE FOR CCAP BILLING CERTIFICATES Centers And Licensed Homes
- GUIDANCE FOR CCAP BILLING CERTIFICATES License Exempt Homes
- IDHS May & June Memo
- January 1, 2020 – Rate Increase for Childcare Providers
- September 1, 2019 – CCAP Policy Update (9/1/2019)
- July 1, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (7/1/2019)
- May 1, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (5/1/2019)
- April 24, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (4/24/2019)
- SEIU Child Care Home Providers – Back Pay (4/23/2019)
CCAP Attendance Sheet Policy Update 8/15/16 (8/19/2016
- W-9 Form (12/2014)