Childcare Resource and Referral (CCR&R)
Our work is to ensure that every family in Lake County — particularly those in need — has access to systems of early care and education no matter their income. We work with early childhood educators, giving them training, resources, and support, and we work with families of young children to ensure they have access to safe, affordable, and high-quality options for all of their childcare needs.
We will get up and do the work until every Lake County family has the support that they need.
- January 1, 2019 – Rate Increase for Childcare Providers
- September 1, 2019 – CCAP Policy Update (7/1/2019)
- July 1, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (7/1/2019)
- May 1, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (5/1/2019)
- April 24, 2019 – Child Care Payment Update (4/24/2019)
- SEIU Child Care Home Providers – Back Pay (4/23/2019)
CCAP Attendance Sheet Policy Update 8/15/16 (8/19/2016
- W-9 Form (12/2014)
Find the right affordable childcare for you and your family.
Get training, find resources, or start caring for children.