Disrupting Anti-Blackness in the Workplace
YWCA Lake County is partnering with Cindu Thomas-George, Founder of Shakti Diversity and Equity Training and professor of Communication Studies at CLC, to offer Lake County organizations a three-part workshop series – Disrupting Anti-Blackness in the Workplace: Engaging in Cross Racial Allyship. This interactive workshop series will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to help disrupt anti-Blackness in their workplaces and work towards creating an anti-racist organizational culture. YWCA Lake County is committed to eliminating racism and we hope you will join us in this professional development opportunity.
More on Cindu-Thomas George and Shakti Diversity and Equity Training can be found here.
The organizational fees for this webinar experience are broken down as follows:
- Free to individual members of YWCALC
- $49.99 for Lake County Nonprofit Organizations
- $250.00 for all other Lake County organizations before December 31, 2020
- $350.00 for all other Lake County organizations from January 1, 2021 – January 7, 2021
- Special pricing may be available if your organization is unable to meet the fee requirements. Please contact Hailey Rafalko at email@example.com for more information.
Part 1, January 14, 2021 | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm: Facing the Elephant: Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
Part 2, January 21, 2021 | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm: Disrupting Bias and Rejecting the Color-blind Ideology
Part 3, January 28, 2021 | 1:00 pm-3:00 pm: Engaging in Cross Racial Allyship